Explore sediment layers in depth with SonarWiz for Sub-Bottom Profilers with real-time data acquisition and post-processing software
- Bottom track data manually or use automated tools
- Correct sub-bottom data for tide and draft variables using the Datum Align to Bathy Grid feature
- Fix navigation data with NavInjectorPro
- Polish your data with the Heave Compensation Swell Filter
- Organize acoustic reflectors with annotations
- Compare reflectors and generate thickness vectors with the Isopach and Thickness Tool
- Interpret your data with zoom, pan, measurement and image scaling tools
- Annotate the data using the Core Mapping Tool
- Visualize multiple lines, DTMs, sonar mosaics, xyz amplitude clouds, and digitized features plus analyze intersections in the 3D Viewer
- The sub-bottom profiler package also includes navigation, fathometer, and magnetometer inputs so you get a broad perspective of a survey area.
- Mid and post-survey digitizing tools and interactive visualization tools enable users to preview and audit data ensuring all necessary data was collected before concluding a survey.
- SonarWiz saves you time with its automatic bottom tracker, semiautomatic seabed classification algorithm, and isopach and thickness tool.
- A full spectrum of export options, including a wide variety of supported GIS and CAD systems – including MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Google Earth, and Adobe Acrobat 3D – enable you to further use and process your raw and processed data.
REAL-TIME DATA ACQUISITION
- EdgeTech 2000 (SS & SBP), 3000, 3100, 3200; FSSB SB216, SB424
- Falmouth Scientific HMS-622 ChirpCeiver
- Innomar SES-2000 SB
- Klein 3000 (SS & SBP)
- Knudsen SB
- Kongsberg GeoAcoustics GeoPulse Analog and Digital
- Kongsberg Hugin AUV
- SyQwest Hydrobox, Stratabox, Bathy PC, Bathy 2010PC
- Teledyne-Benthos Chirp III, 1625, Echotrac
- Teledyne Odom Echotrac CVM
- Additionally with a CTI 16-bit or 24-bit analog interface box, SonarWiz is compatible with Sparkers, Boomers, Boomer Plates (e.g. Applied Acoustics CSP, AAE Boomer plate, EG&G Uniboom, Datasonic Bubble Pulser, GeoAcoustics Geopulse, and the Ross 4900/4920)