College of Charleston, SC
Join the Chesapeake Technology team for our winter 3-Day Training Workshop to learn the newest SonarWiz 7 features. This will be an in person event held at College of Charleston, South Carolina USA.
The Chesapeake Winter training event is dedicated to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment in compliance with guidance from state and local governmental agencies and the College of Charleston
The safety guidelines outlined below are in place and subject to change:
- Our guidance recommends everyone wear a face covering in indoor public settings, whether you’ve been vaccinated or not.
- We encourage all in-person attendees to be vaccinated.
- Masks will be provided as needed.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility for your use.
- Approved food and beverage preparation and service procedures will be followed for the health and safety of all attendees.
- We ask that all attendees to confirm that they are not displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and have not recently been exposed to anyone who tested positive. If you do have symptoms or have been exposed, your registration fee will be refunded, or can be applied towards another event.
Attendees will learn to use SonarWiz for sidescan, sub-bottom, multibeam, single beam, and magnetometry processing. Learn advanced interactive planning tools and processing techniques to create 3D images, conduct textual analysis using the advanced seabed characterization tools, and increase productivity using the 3D area and swath based editing tools, and much more.
Training includes a 14 day demo license, reference guides and sample data sets to use SonarWiz during and after class. Training will be held 9:00am - 5:00pm EST.
- Monday, December 13 we will hold 2 four hour classes, either at the school or at the Francis Marion hotel.
- 9am - 1pm (classroom); 2pm - 5pm (on the water) - Edgetech data collection and SonarWiz post processing
- 1pm - 5pm - Introduction to SonarWiz. A short session on the program basics for beginner users.
- 6pm - 8pm - Partner Reception
- Tuesday, December 14 - Class will run from 9am - 5pm.
- 8am Pre-registration
- 5pm - 7pm - Reception in Atrium, open to all
- Wednesday, December 15 - Class will run from 9am - 5pm.
- 6pm - 8pm - Evening social sponsored by SES. Location to be announced.
- Thursday, December 16 - Class will run from 9am - 4pm. Class officially ends at 4pm.
- 4pm - 5pm - we will be around to answer questions
Registration is $695 per person or $590 with a current EMA. Companies pay $1,995 for up to 4 attendees. Students pay $349 or call for group discounts. Attend for free if you purchase a SonarWiz license within 60 days of the course.
We have arranged a group discount rate of $149 per night at Francis Marion Hotel . Please click on this link to reserve your room and use "CHESAPEAKETECH21 to ensure that you receive this discounted group rate.
If you have any questions please call us at +1 650-967-2045 or email email@example.com.
Manufacturers and Resellers
Chesapeake is pleased to welcome back it's manufacturer and reseller partners again this year. Some will be speaking during the breaks between sessions as noted below and on the Agenda.